GRANDA

Granda An integrated community spreading out on 19 acres in the heart of Al Shourouk City.
Construction ratio represents only 21.5% of the project area while the remaining 78.5% is dedicated to beautiful landscape and scenery, as well as recreational services and top notch entertainment facilitates.
GRANDA Compound combines between the brilliance of modern architecture and green landscapes where units’ facades enjoy stunning views of artificial lakes that spread along the entire project.

Property Type

    • Apartment
    • Duplex
    • Penthouse

    Area Starting: 134 (Sqm).
    Finishing: Semi-Finished.


    Area Starting: 186(Sqm).
    Finishing: Semi-Finished.


    Area Starting: 189 (Sqm).
    Finishing: Semi-Finished.

  • Payment terms & Maintenance:

    10% down payment, Installment over 5 years.

    12% down payment, Installment over 6 years.

    Maintenance fees: 10% LE.